Next 2019 Day 2
The podcast celebrates day two of Next as our hosts speak with some more conference attendees. Andre came by to talk with Aja and Jon about his work with Stackdriver IRM and their mission for fewer, shorter, and smaller outages.
Brian and Mark also met up with Mario who came all the way from Munich, Germany. Mario runs the Cloud Community in his hometown, and he shared his thoughts on Anthos and what he’s excited about at Next.
Last but not least, Valentin stopped by to talk with Mark and Jon about Go and the presentation he’s giving at Next on site performance.
- Cloud Next site
- Next On Air site
- Google Cloud Next ‘19: Day 2 Run Channel video
- Google Cloud Next ‘19: Day 2 Build Channel video
- Stackdriver site
- Stackdriver Incident Response and Management site
- Stackdriver Incident Response and Management documentation docs
- Data Management: The New Best Practice for Incident Response (Cloud Next ‘19) video
- Stackdriver Profiler site
- GKE site
- Increasing trust in Google Cloud: visibility, control and automation blog
- GKE Sandbox site
- gVisor site
- Hybrid Cloud Sessions - Google Cloud Next ‘19 videos
- Google Cloud Next ‘19: Day 1 Secure Channel video
- Google Cloud Next ‘19: Day 2 Secure Channel video
- Anthos site
- Meet Anthos! (Cloud Next ‘19) video
- Introducing Anthos: An entirely new platform for managing applications in today’s multi-cloud world blog
- Cloud SQL site
- Making Google Cloud the best place to run your Microsoft Windows applications blog
- How to Migrate Windows Workloads to Google Cloud (Cloud Next ‘19) video
- Qwiklabs site
- Dev.to site
- Go site
- Go Tools site
- Cloud Run site
- Announcing Cloud Run, the newest member of our serverless compute stack blog
Where can you find us next?
We’re at Next this week! Stop by and say hi!
Mark Mandel, Brian Dorsey, Aja Hammerly and Jon Foust
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Reddit